Quote of the day

Loading Quotes...

You lending money to Uncle Sam?

If this past April 15, you found yourself on the receiving side, getting a refund on your taxes, consider adjusting your withholdings. The IRS web site has an online calculator which will help you determine the correct number of exemptions to claim on your W4 submitted to your employer. If you were using your tax withholdings as a vacation fund, why not consider having a fixed amount saved from each paycheck and moved to a savings account? At least if you need these funds during the year, they will be available. Otherwise you are lending Uncle Sam money and not getting any interest.


Leave a Comment